Mass spectrometry facility
The mass spectrometry facility at the Faculty of Engineering (LTH) is based at Medicon Village, building 406. In our facility we perform advanced mass spectrometry (MS)-based proteomics to answer different biological questions. We do support researchers to plan and perform their proteomic experiments from bench till data analysis. In order to perform qualitative and quantitative proteomic experiments we have two mass-spectrometers LTQ-XL and QE HF-X, which provide high sensitivity and accuracy for the identification of peptides and proteins.
For more information about instruments and for planning your proteomic experiment please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speed vacuum concentrator
In order to reduce liquid´s volume, to concentrate sample or to change sample buffer, a speed vacuum concentrator is often needed in molecular biology, proteomics or organic chemistry laboratories.
In our mass spectrometry facility at the Faculty of Engineering (LTH) we own two of the newest speed vacuum systems by Thermo Fisher Scientific.
For more information about the speed vacuum concentrators please contact:email@example.com
User friendly flow cytometry for multiplexed analysis of cells and beads in suspension
- Rapid flow cytometry analysis in 96 (10min) or 384 (30 min) format
- Three-laser configurations ( Violet-Blue-Red laser)
- Multiplexed analysis up to 15 detection channels
- Minimal problems with small numbers of cells
- Detection rate up to 35000 event/second
- Combining cell and bead analysis in the same well
- User-friendly analysis software
High sensitivity surface plasmon resonance (SPR) technique to monitor molecular interactions in real time.
- High-throughput kinetic analysis, 96 well based platform
- Eight dual sensor flow cells enable to analyse 8 different samples simultaneously
- Easy software to build the assay method and analyse the data.
- Integrated with a robotic arm and a stacker for up to 12 plates