Courses and programmes
The Department offers several courses and programs in the field of Immunotechnology and Biopharmaceuticals. Please find below more detailed information about the different courses and programmes on undergraduate and graduate level.
- Immunotechnology KIMN01 (7.5 credits).
- Biopharmaceuticals KIMN10 (7.5 credits).
- Advanced course in Immunotechnology KIMN05 KKK000 (15 credits):
The course will involve e.g., the following elements:
• In-depth theoretical and practical knowledge within the chosen field.
• Insight into research methodology, what it is like to work in a research group.
• Knowledge of how to plan, implement and report projects.
We can offer a range of projects based on your specific interest (e.g., cell biology, immuno-oncology, molecular biology, immunotoxicology, proteomics or bioinformatics), which are directly related to our ongoing research projects. See websites of our PIs and Tenure track researchers and send in your interest in joining us for a (degree) project here.
We further offer projects as a part of the Project courses:
- KASN40 (Project in Pharmaceuticals, Materials or Chemistry; 15 credits),
- KMBN02 (Project in Life Science, 15 credits).
Please find more information about the content, admission requirements and recommendations for different study programmes by following the course code links.
Contact Kathrin.Zeller@immun.lth.se for any questions.