Flow cytometry and fluroscent activated cell sorting (FACS)
Flow cytometry is a laser-based technology to analyze the cell characteristics and based on specified criteria, specific cells can be isolated with high purity.
We have 3 different instruments available; each of them serves a different propose.
FACS Canto - 2 laser instrument for analysis of up to 6 parameters (in addition to forward and side scatter). It has an available carousel for automatic feeding of 40 FACS tubes per analysis.
FACS Arian - 4 laser instrument for analysis (14 parameters) and cell sorting. It can sort out 4 different fractions at the same time, alternatively, it sorts into plates (96 wells or 384 wells).
iQue: user friendly flow cytometer for multiplexed analysis of cells and beads in suspension, for more details, please, visit the instrument homepage.
- rapid flow cytometry analysis in 96 (10 min) or 384 (30 min) format
- three-laser configurations (Violet-Blue-Red laser)
- multiplexed analysis up to 15 detection channels
- minimal problems with small numbers of cells (5000 or less no problem)
- detection rate up to 35000 events/second
- minimum sample volume 2µl
- combining cell and bead analysis in the same well
- 7 decades dynamic range (i.e., it is possible to analyze bacteria)
- scale down the assay to save reagent (20µl reaction volume)
- user-friendly analysis software that makes it possible to analyze/visualize data in an easy way